Wednesday, May 14, 2014

UPDATE: 91% Raised So Far!

We've NEVER been this close to reaching the Walk for Life goal!

We have amazing news! We've reached 91% of our goal - will you help with the remaining 9%?

If everyone does one more push, we can easily break a record! All funds and pledges raised by Friday, May 16th help meet this goal.

Still want to support Mecca?

If you weren't able to make an earlier pledge to Mecca (one of our former clients who chose LIFE for her precious son, Emmanuel), you have until Friday to help her raise funds online at!

The funds raised through CPC's Walk for Life help reach out to the thousands of women we serve each year. You can still take part!

No comments:

Post a Comment